Saturday, November 8, 2008

You learn something New EVERYday!

That’s It! Im charging! I did not know that cos I was loosing weight it automatically made me a dietician! Whats up there!? I am being called from my boss who is also on shakes – wondering what he can and cant eat! Lol… He thought he could eat sausage rolls and meat pies!!! Please – GET REAL!
I learnt a lesson today! I went and had sushi this evening. The ones without rice! And it was so good, but, I was sooo hungry, (as I had breakfast at 8.30am – and ate dinner at 5.30pm) So I ate it WAY too fast, and I ate a tad too much, As normally I would be able to eat about 6-7 plates, however today I could only eat 3!! My local sushi shoop is going to go out of business now! Lol! So is it possible that my stomach may have shrunk??
Hopped on the scales this morning and I was like around 102.4kgs!!! NICE! Im happy with that! Tomorrow is lap day at the pool! CANT WAIT! Night Girls! Your all doing great! And you are all MY inspiration! (L) gemily!

Oh - and i have facebook & MSN if any one wants to add me!! Search by: gemmaluce@hotmail.com
Leaving you with a pic of robbie and i at our wedding last year in December!

1 comment:

Nola said...

What a beautiful bride you were!! congrats on your weight loss too!!