Monday, November 10, 2008

1 day down! 7 to go!

Sadly, I don’t have much to report!

This time next week I be like at kid on Christmas eve, listening for the reindeers hooves on the roof! For next Monday night, this will my last night as a FSS – full stomach stuffer! Yes, on Tuesday next week I will be getting my band! FINALLY!

However, I spoke with my fave government department today! APRA! They will have an answer for me in a few weeks – like mid December! Im like hellllooooo – “if I don’t pay, they will postpone the op!” And he was like – “well we don’t feel lap band surgery is really that life threatening!” I wanted to scream down the phone “WELL, IT WILL BE WHEN I EAT YOU. YOU LITTLE TWIRP!” But I didn’t, I just said and a very polite professional voice, “Have a nice day and thank you for your assistance!” Ahem – Thanks for nothing!

Today was Monday – I woke up thinking it was Tuesday! SUCKS TO ME BE! I just screwed myself out of 1 day! However once again, they have made plans for me to go to Sydney! Monday 24th Nov. This is the day that I return back to work after my op! I hope im up to it! I will only have had 5 days off!! And I called the surgeon, and I will be ok to fly! But I am going down for training! I don’t think my brain will be up to it! Lol Never mind, we will see I guess!

On that note, I have realised that my mind is ruined after a hard day – so I am off to bed. Night everyone. Sweet Skinny Dreams. Oh – Got the best workout DVD! It’s a dance one, and By George – its gets you going! Waking up at 6 just so as I can do it! And then at 6pm, I have aqua!Take care! (L) (K)

2 comments:

Nola said...

I hope APRA come through with your money OK. Getting up at 6 to do a dance video...now that's dedication!! Well done:)I joined private health and then had to wait 12mths for it to kick in to have my lapband done! Longest 12 mths of my bloody life!!

Caz said...

Gemma,

Haven't seen you around!! Are you okay??

Caz