Saturday, November 1, 2008

too excited to sleep


Wow, Time flies when you are havin fun. Wish 2 weeks and 3 days would FLYI am still trying to get used to this whole blogging thing... :) I have been looking at everyone else and i get all the motivation i need out of them! They really make me think i can do it! By it i mean Loose weight! I have 35kgs to loose, and i know its going to be a long road, but im sure it will be worth it! I cant wait till i get under 100kgs... :) That will be fantastic.

You will see a pic that i have attached with this post, and i would like to be this skinny again, and just a tad more toned! MINUS the SHOCKING hair! (the things you do when your young huh!) its funny, as when i was this size, i used to thing i was fat! HAHah... little did i know....

When i was little (around 7-10) there was a girl that lived across the road, who was fat. and i used to tease her all the time... I now feel horrible for it, as i think me being fat is cos i used to tease her! Its a very silly theory i guess, but i believe in "what comes around, goes around" and i got my comeuppance.

So, Tomorrow is another day... ANOTHER day for E X E R C I S E!!!! So, im going to wash the dogs, vacuum the house, and then go for a walk on my deadly treadly (treadmill). I was going to call my GF and head to Chermside for a spot of shopping, however im on shakes for a few more weeks, and best to leave temptation alone.... SMART i know.... :)

I have made appointments with my Dietician, Psychologist & exercise guy, these dates are around the 12 Nov.... The one i am mostly worried about is the Psychologist, as that is going to bring up alot of what i have buried deep inside me..... Bring on the tissues! I hope he has flood insurance! I am also going to go back to my GP and get a Care Plan - so as i can go back and see these guys, and really hit my weight issue HEAD ON!

Any way, I must go to bed. its 1.50am, and my robbie will be getting up soon to go to work! Poor guy, work on a sunday! And all to help pay for my Operation! Im a very lucky girl. I love him so much...
Night Guys, Take Care,

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Gem - Well you are on the way! Good Luck, I'll watch with interest and if you need any support you know where I am. Kathy.