Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!!!

Let me tell you! I have had the LONGEST week ever! Im so glad its Friday! I have 11 days! YUP 11 WHOLE L O N G days! I wish it would hurry! I cant wait! One of my bad habits is my lack of Patience! I just do not have any! 11 days is like 11 months is Gemma Time! Its TRUE – ask any one who knows me! Its totally bad!! SO, Im trying really hard to sit here and twiddle my thumbs! Maybe I can loose weight by twiddling my thumbs!

3 kilos is all i need to loose to make my surgon happy! I needed to loose 7 kgs prior to the OP! I know i can do it! I just need more exercise!

Tuesday and Thursday nights is my night to BOOGIE on down in the pool! I have been going to aqua aerobics. I really enjoy it! As its exercise, but FUN! I don’t even realise im doing it! I actually look forward too it. I miss Robbie while I am there though! I just wish he would come and do it with me! But he Wont! (Woooossser)

Robbie cant take time off work, as we need the money, so I was going to be home alone, and I really was not up for that! As mentioned in my previous post, I LOATH my own company, so im really looking forward to it! As my mum is coming to sit with me!

The plan for this weekend is to go in to work tomorrow and get some overtime so as I can take the time off work! So both Robbie and I are going in, and he is going to be the gardener for the day! I have the best husband in the whole wide world!

Tonight for dinner I had I made, the bolognaise sauce, and the Robbie cooked some beef slices in it! I had that and vegies… It was really tasty! I don’t know how I am going to go on liquids though! I like to chew! Lol… Any way guys, take care and have a great weekend!Peace out! Gems.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Read your comment on my blog. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE help cutting! Lol. So much to do! Better get started...

Caz said...

Your gonna look so amazing when you lose it!! Keep thinking that!!

Think thin don't they say? Or is that just what skinny people say to fatter people! LOL

Get hubby to chase you around the house.. If he catches you he wins a prize!! Ha ha

Night love!

Caz

Nola said...

Hi, I found you via Dizzy's blog! Don't worry about the fluids stage afterwards....you don't really feel like eating anyway. I am onto mushies at the moment (3rd week) and yesterday was the first day I was feeling actually hungry! You wont regret what you are about to do for yourself...you are doing really well with the shakes...keep up the good work!!