Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tahhh dahhhhh!

And the Loser is.... ME! Yes, I am a loooooooser... I will loose the weight! I know i can do it! I have support, and ppl who love me... and i CAN do it!Ok, So, Im on my 4th day of shakes... and i think i know why ppl loose weight on these things... Its cos they wont drink the bloody things and would prefer to stave them selves!! Haha... the taste of these things is shocking, and they have the worst consistency!!! lol.. Kinda like a yogo, only thinner. well that what im tellin myself!

I had a Mini Breakdown today.... I was cleaning the house.. and loads has been going on for me, and i just burst into tears.... I think its just the feeling, that this is actually happening for me!! 18 freaking days!!! Yeeehaaa....

RIGHT! Onto the Nitty Gritty.... Robbie (my Husband) has just taken my Before photos... :) And dont i look hot! If by HOT i mean FAT! hahahaa... Any way, this is all just part of the ride. So, I am planning on taking pics at the 1st of every month! Just to show you and Me MOSTLY some progress!

I am currently sitting at 107Kgs, BMI of 41. I am only short at 163cms... SO i look like a marshmallow stuffed into a money box! haha...

We also did measurements tonight.... "Cue dreading Music"
Arms: 41cm
Boobs: 117 - (when rob took at pic of these... he said, "i will miss you girls")
Tummy: 109
Hips: 130
Thigh: 82

So with results like that, thats all the incentive i need! BRING IT ON!
Good night everyone, and i hope you enjoy the ride as much as i am going to! :) (L) Gems...



1 comment:

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

hey Gemily
I had to laugh at your comment "marshmellow stuffed in a money box"... very comical... I reckon you are a very stunning woman regardless but understand your quest to loose the kgs... good luck with the banding xo Crista