Saturday, November 22, 2008

a day to member!

Today is a milestone!

I am under 100 kgs! FINALLY! Have not been here since 2-3 years! YEAAAA HAAA! Im pretty happy with that! :o) 99.5. J Its still under 100. And the funny thing is, when I went to type my weight, I actually typed a 1 first! Lol… No longer a 1 in front of my weight and there never will be again! J

Not much to report really! I have just been gemma-ring about. I have been very tired! I had asleep today, as I went into work for about 4 hours! And will tomorrow! Im kinda getting myself back into it! Its hard though! Lol.


I have not been hungry really! I just want to chew something! Instead of Drink it! Lol. I have been having vegie soups blended up. And I can currently smell my wonderful husbands Lamb Stew! I love it! He puts every veggie in it and mint sauce! Im very lucky to have him.

My Mum was with me for the week and she was a great help! It was good to have her here for the week. She did all the washing for me. And was good company!

Any way, I was going to post some hospital pics, but they are a tad gory! They are pics of my staples! They look so funny! Fancy using staples!


Well I hope you all have a great weekend and I will talk to you all shortly!

(L) gems.

2 comments:

Bee said...

Congrats on getting in the 90's! Its a great feeling, imagine where you will be this time next year! You wont even recognise yourself!

Bee xx

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

wow gem...

congrats on the 90's - double digits!!!!

double didgits are such a pie-in-the-sky dream for me right now...

L xo