Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ALLL DONE!

Done and Done!

I got banded. On Tuesday 18th Nov! And im so glad its done!

I had lost around 6kgs on the shakes, and my Surgeon was very impressed with my Liver and he said that my op was the easiest he had done! It took him 35 mins! He was in and out! And it took them 20 mins to put me to sleep! I have no idea why!Any way, it now Thursday and I am SORE! I feel like I have done 50 million sit ups! And I don’t like it! I also feel a lot of pressure on my chest! Is this normal? I may call my surgeon later! Just to see. I am also feeling the shoulder pain that is always being talked about! Any way… Im going to go and rest! In 4 days I have to fly to Sydney! I hope I can do it!

OH – all I have eaten is some up and go, as well as some soup! Not much though! I don’t know how much I can have!!! I guess I will figure it all out!

Take care and thank you for reading! J

Gems.

I will post some pics soon guys!

2 comments:

Nola said...

congratulations!! You will not regret this. Try heat packs for the shoulder pain...they really do help. Don't worry too much about what you can and can't get down for now...just stick to liquids and take it easy:) Have a look at what I had in my first two weeks in my fluids and mushies pages on my blog...it might help give you some ideas? Anyway....you will feel like you have been hit by a bus for a few days! Honestly, I felt back to normal by about the 8th day. So, good luck and keep us posted!

samib85 said...

great going girlie ! the shoulder tip pain SUCKS.. but it goes and you'll be back on your feet in no time !! i'm in cairns atm visiting family but i'll try and text today.
talk soon lovely- keep up the great work !!!
sami xx