Monday, November 3, 2008

Im actualy doing it!!!

Hey Kids,

Thanks for reading!! :)
Last night, i had about 11 hours sleep and i woke up this morning feeling like crap! I think i over slept! *note to self: no not do that again. Any way, i was feeling yuck and did not have any energy! I DRAGGED myself outta bed to the loo, and before i hopped on, i weighed myself! And to my surprise i weighed in at 103.5! in 4 days of shakes. With only 30 mins exercise! I was pretty chuffed! That made me feel better for the day ahead! When i actually got to work, i found that the server was down! Which meant - NO internet, which means no system & no emails.... My day got better! So i spent the day catching up on all the OTHER stuff you dont do cos you are too busy!

Yesterday i was quite proud of myself. I was home alone, and i cant stand my own company. So that is normally when i would EAT the House out! It was totally weird, as i woke up, i had my shake, and then cleaned the house a bit, went for a 30min walk and did not once open the cupboard to see what i could eat! I was very proud of myself. When i picked robbie up, he was hungry, so we had dinner and we were in bed by 7.30! lol...

its 2 weeks till my operation, cant wait. I have my preadmission appointment tomorrow morning. That makes it more real!I maybe going to sydney for thursday and friday for work... glad its before the operation... :) However while im off, my boss is not going to get a temp, so when i come back to work, i will have LOADs to do! Im not very happy about it! Never mind, i can only do so much!!! ANY way, I am tired, so im going to do the dishes and go to bed...

NIGHT! :P peace out!

2 comments:

Sandra Davis said...

Good Luck with the Op!!!

dizzy said...

Congrats Gem - on the weight you have lost but more importantly on taking control and getting started. Be thinking of you on the 19th!