Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A frown is smile upside down! (so i did a handstand)

Hey Everyone,

Feeling poo today - my first downer day! I will be better tomorrow! Everything is brighter in the morning!! :) And, Tomorrow is late night shopping! Nothing like retails therpy!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Happy Birthday to Maddie! Hope all your dreams come true in the year to come! :) Lani - I hope your ok after your op! call me any time sweets!

\\

Looking forward to the weekend, im heading to the coast! :) To see all my girls! :) Just like High School again! :) I have arranged my birthday ALREADY - (its not till 7th Feb) But i have a few girls coming up and we will be staying at the sofitel for 3 nights - and going out! And, Im having a party on the 7th - at Jupiters! CANT WAIT! YYYY

1 comment:

samib85 said...

Girlfriend you are going amazingly ! I cannot tell you how excited I am that we're friends and how excited i am for you. Now, that 93 goal before Xmas.. You can do it !!! You've just gotta put your back into it ! (And i should be taking my own advice..LOL !!!!)
Talk soon my lovely,
Sami Xx